Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Price on Application - A Project Opportunity in a Prized Locale Plans in Council, permit imminent
- Land: 1,824m² (0.45 acres)
Regarded as one of Burwood's most desirable pockets, an absolute blue chip prime development site on 1824m2 across two titles.
Plans in Council for 17 prestigious townhouses - of which 15 with their own private courtyards/balconies. These well designed townhouses are 2-4 bedrooms and most have 2.5 bathrooms plus double garaging permit imminent. Arguably one of the most desirable locations in leafy Eastern suburbs. The stylish development will appeal to the astute developer or investors.
Currently fully leased, recurring income pa $135,800 (approx)
• Mount Waverley Secondary College school zone (2.2km)
• Short walk to Deakin University and PLC (400m)
• Wattle Park Primary School (2km)
• 24-hour Burwood One Shopping Centre (2.9km)
• Burwood Heights Shopping Centre (1.2km)
• No. 75 tram almost door step
• Bus 732, 767 just steps away
• Close to Box Hill Central Station and Hartwell Station
• Box Hill Golf Club
• Riversdale Road Public Golf Course
• Short walk to Gardiners Creek with an abundances of bicycle tracks
To view this property please contact the agent!
1,824m² / 0.45 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.