Ray White Blackburn
SOLD by Jim Chen and Eric Zhang - A Tantalising Prospect with Unlimited Possibilities
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Absolute prime Box Hill Central
located in Box Hill activity centre planning scheme
Huge corner block , land size 985 sqm
High density residential growth zone, with a multitude of options including multi apartment site, town houses, units and potential for commercial development. Strategically positioned two houses side-by-side on an immense 985 sqm approx. corner allotment, this outstanding allotment represents a premier Blue Chip offering in this central Box Hill location.
This property is located a mere 800m from thriving busy Box Hill Central, station, bus, tram, Box Hill TAFE & Box Hill transport hub!
The skyline is rapidly changing with a vast number of high rise apartments buildings currently under construction in Whitehorse road & Station Street, this is one of the few remaining huge corner sites ready for re-development.
The two houses on the site also offer a great rental income of $950 approx per week.
- Residential Growth Zone
- Huge Allotment of 985 sqm Approximately
- Potential Development Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Multi Storey Apartment Development Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Multi Unit/Town Residence Development Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Multi Unit Terraces Development Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Frontage 48.76 m to Thames Street
- Frantage 20.12 m to Elgar Road
- Great rental income
- Walking distance to Box Hill Gardens
- Walking distance to Box Hill Central
- Walking distance to Box Hill Train Station, Bus Depot and 109 Tram Terminus
- Walking distance to Box Hill TAFE
- Walking distance to Box Hill Hospital & Epworth Hospital
Photo ID required for all open for inspections.
1 garage space
Box Hill North
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.